Update: Thanks to everyone who participated in the giveaway. Random.org choose the winner Jen C!
In celebration of 300 likes on the Wild Garden Facebook page, to start the New Year off by giving away free herbal goodies and to say thanks to all of you, I’m hosting another giveaway contest*. One lucky person will receive this Herb First Aid starter kit.
Included in the kit is an all-purpose healing salve, candied ginger, activated charcoal, comfrey oil, dried yarrow and an herbal liniment. The kit also comes with 12 pages of notes on basic herb first aid for cuts and wound, sprains and strains, burns, digestive upset and more.
Here’s how to enter (Each one counts for an entry and you can do all 5 to increase your odds!):
1. Sign up for an email subscription to blog posts in the top right hand corner of site (Leave a comment on this post to let me know you signed up.)
2. Join the email list to receive the Wild Garden newsletter.
3. Leave a comment on this post sharing what item in the kit you think would be most useful for you.
5. Share on Twitter (be sure to include @TheWildGarden in your Tweet.)
Giveaway will end on Monday, January 13th at 9am EST and the winner will be announced here. Best of luck and thank you for liking the Wild Garden.
The contest is now closed.
*Contest open to Ontario residents only.
(Whether you win the kit or not, you’ll want to sign up for this free webinar with 7Song on Herbal First Aid for the Practicing Herbalist.)
- Season of Promise
- Herbal Bitters to Support Digestion and Wellness